Sandlot Westerville Staff:
Director - Eric Indiciani ("Mr. I")
- Physical Education teacher for Westerville City Schools (currently 100% of Robert Frost Elementary, plus the AM and PM kindergartners at Alcott and Mark Twain Elementary Schools) since 2008 -- teaching since 2005.
- Coaching Experience: Head Coach of Track & Field (Middle and High School levels), Head Coach of Cross Country (High School), Assistant Coach of Football (High School), Soccer, Basketball and Baseball (Little League), and personal training.
- Currently the Head Coach of Track & Field at Centerburg High School.
- "My passion for helping kids grow their physical skills ties in directly with helping them also grow as model citizens! There are so many life lessons to be learned from playing games and participating in competitive activities -- why let those teachable moments go to waste? We are proud to offer the Sandlot Camp experience in Westerville -- it has proven to be one your kids will grow from!"
Coach - Michael Spatafore (red sweatshirt)
- Physical Education teacher for Westerville City Schools (100% of Wilder Elementary School, plus the AM and PM kindergartners at McVay Elementary School) since 2013.
- Coaching Experience: Lacrosse, Football, Basketball, and Cheerleading (Little League through Collegiate levels).
- Currently the Head Coach of Boys Lacrosse at Westerville South High School.
- "I'm so excited to continue working with the Sandlot program -- it's going to be an awesome time for us all!"
Coach - Caleb Martin
- Physical Education teacher for Westerville City Schools (Blendon Middle School) since 2018 -- teaching since 2016.
- Coaching Experience: Football and Track & Field (Middle and High School levels).
- Currently Assistant Coach of Football and Head Coach of 8th grade Boys Basketball at Blendon Middle School.
- "I enjoy and value greatly the skills, discipline, and teamwork it takes to participate in athletics -- no better way to learn life lessons than through such activities. I am excited to continue working with the Sandlot program and I know we are going to have another great summer together!"
Coach - Katherine Higgins
- 2nd grade teacher for Centerburg Local Schools (Centerburg Elementary School) since 2014.
- Coaching Experience: Volleyball, Track & Field, and Basketball (Middle and High School levels).
- Currently the Head JV Coach of Volleyball at Centerburg High School.
- "I enjoy working with younger students and teaching them valuable skills that they will use later in life -- I love to see how much students improve and grow! I am very excited to continue working with the Sandlot program!"