Registration is OPEN for camps in June & July 2020
Here are the basics of what goes into an AMAZING week!
- For kids entering grades 1-8, split into "divisions" for developmentally appropriate competitions!
- Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (limited availability for an 8:00 AM early drop-off option).
- All of our "coaches" are licensed teachers with extensive experience both teaching and coaching.
- We are not a glorified "recess" style camp, our days are highly structured with lesson plans involving activities which are designed to elicit specific outcomes.
- Unlike most camps that focus on only one activity, we play a variety of games, take field trips, and fully engage every camper in team- and character-building experiences that will instill confidence, teach life lessons, and promote strong character.
- These activities will largely be unfamiliar to the campers, which helps level the playing field and prove every camper's value (brains and/or brawn) to their team!
- For more information, please click and scroll through our pages for Schedule/Details, Registration, Location, SandlotScuba, FAQs, Staff, etc.