Central College Christian Academy
975 S. Sunbury Rd, Westerville, OH 43081
We are very excited to have CCCA as our Sandlot Westerville home-base!!!
DROP-OFF and PICK-UP:
- EARLY DROP-OFF beginning no earlier than 8:00 AM for an additional cost of $25 per camper, per week (due at Monday drop-off, check or cash) -- spots are limited and must be reserved ahead.
- NORMAL DROP-OFF begins at 9:00 AM.
- Entering CCCA:
- Please enter the CCCA grounds from North St. using the light at the Sunbury Rd./North St./Central College Rd. intersection.
- Parents/Guardians will NOT get out of their car (see drop-off/pick-up map above).
- Please expect Monday to be slow moving at pick-up and drop-off -- and please be patient!
- We ask that you make a SIGN with the child(ren)’s last name printed large, to hold up from your driver’s seat.
- Pull forward until a staff member approaches your car to signal that your child(ren) can get out.
- The child(ren) will have their temperature taken using an infrared (touch-less) thermometer.
- Once each child has been cleared (≤99.9℉ and no signs of illness), the staff member will give you a “thumbs-up” signal.
- Monday, campers should hand to the staff member at this time:
- Leaving CCCA:
- Parents/Guardians HEADING NORTH on Sunbury Rd. or CROSSING EAST to Central College Rd. should loop back through the parking lot to use the light at the North St./Sunbury Rd./Central College Rd. intersection.
- Parents/Guardians HEADING SOUTH on Sunbury Rd. should continue straight on South St., then turn right on Sunbury Rd.
- The child(ren) will be directed to immediately wash/sanitize their hands.
- After cleaning their hands, campers will find a place to set up shop for the day.
- Each child will need to bring a beach towel, each day.
- Towels will be spread out 6 feet away from non-household members’ towels and will act as their spot to sit for camp meetings, eat lunch, and keep their belongings in one place.
- Towels may also come in handy after water activities -- and to protect your car seats on the ride home.
- In addition to washing hands in between each activity throughout the day, your child(ren) will also be washing their hands as their last step to prepare for pick-up.
- Again, please stay in your car, pull forward, and hold up your sign for a staff member to escort your child(ren) to you, please have your ID ready upon request.
- If it is raining at pick-up time, you will pick-up at the entrance of KIRK HALL (again, see drop-off/pick-up map above).