Central College Christian Academy
975 S. Sunbury Rd, Westerville, OH 43081
We are very excited to have CCCA as our Sandlot Westerville home-base!!!
DROP-OFF and PICK-UP:
- EARLY DROP-OFF beginning no earlier than 8:00 AM for an additional cost of $25 per camper, per week (due at Monday drop-off, cash or check made payable to: Michael Spatafore) -- spots are limited and must be reserved ahead.
- NORMAL DROP-OFF begins at 9:00 AM.
- Entering CCCA:
- Please enter the CCCA grounds from North St. using the light at the Sunbury Rd./North St./Central College Rd. intersection.
- CURBSIDE: Parents/Guardians will NOT get out of their car (see drop-off/pick-up map above).
- Please expect Monday to be slow moving at pick-up and drop-off -- and please be patient!
- If you have any questions that necessitate a longer conversation, please park and walk to us so we can keep the line moving
- At drop-off, please pull forward until a staff member approaches your car to signal that your child(ren) can get out.
- Leaving CCCA:
- Parents/Guardians HEADING NORTH on Sunbury Rd. or CROSSING EAST to Central College Rd. should loop back through the parking lot to use the light at the North St./Sunbury Rd./Central College Rd. intersection.
- Parents/Guardians HEADING SOUTH on Sunbury Rd. should continue straight on South St., then turn right on Sunbury Rd.
- At pick-up, we ask that you make a SIGN with the child(ren)’s last name printed large, to hold up from your driver’s seat, a staff member to escort your child(ren) to you -- please have your ID ready upon request.
- If it is storming at pick-up/drop-off time, we may pick-up at the entrance of KIRK HALL (again, see drop-off/pick-up map on our LOCATION page).