Central College Christian School
975 S. Sunbury Rd, Westerville, OH 43081
We are blessed to have the CCC campus as our Sandlot Camp Westerville home-base!!!
DROP-OFF and PICK-UP:
- EARLY DROP-OFF is anywhere between 8:00 - 8:45 AM for an additional cost of $25 CASH per camper, per week -- due in-person at Monday drop-off (spots are limited and must be reserved ahead).
- NORMAL DROP-OFF begins at 9:00 AM.
- Entering CCC:
- Please enter the CCC campus from North St. using the light at the Sunbury Rd./North St./Central College Rd. intersection.
- CURBSIDE DROP-OFF: Parents/Guardians will NOT need to get out of their car (see drop-off/pick-up map above).
- Please expect Monday to be slow moving at pick-up and drop-off -- and please be patient!
- If you have any questions that necessitate a longer conversation, please park and walk to us so we can keep the line moving.
- At drop-off, please pull forward until a staff member approaches your car to signal that your child(ren) can get out.
- Leaving CCC:
- Parents/Guardians HEADING NORTH on Sunbury Rd. or CROSSING EAST to Central College Rd. should loop back through the parking lot to use the light at the North St./Sunbury Rd./Central College Rd. intersection.
- Parents/Guardians HEADING SOUTH on Sunbury Rd. should continue straight on South St., then turn right on Sunbury Rd.
- PICK-UP, 3:45-4:00, but the choice is yours:
- Feel free to wait your turn for curbside pick-up: it may be helpful if you have a sign with you last name printed large, to hold up from your driver’s seat.
- Or, park and walk over to where your child(ren)'s team/coach is standing.
- Either way, please have your ID available upon request.
- If it is storming at pick-up/drop-off time, we may use at the entrance of KIRK HALL (again, see drop-off/pick-up map on our LOCATION page) -- again this would be a slower moving process, so please be patient. Thank you!